Some of the Member Benefits are:
1. Monthly networking luncheons in Santa Clara, CA at Hotel Biltmore every third Wed at 11AM
2. Excellent informative speakers at the luncheons
3. Opportunity to showcase your business as a Table top presenter
4. Educational sessions about minority certifications
5. Workshops in doing business with Supplier Diversity Managers
Supplier Diversity Manager “Roundtable” – Exclusive Benefit for ICSBD Corporate Members
The ICSBD Supplier Diversity-Manager Roundtable is a quarterly gathering where Supplier Diversity Managers learn, share and grow together. There is no need to go through the struggle, frustrations and successes of being a Supplier Diversity Manager alone. A professionally facilitated, confidential luncheon meeting allow participants get help solving their most challenging supply chain and Supplier Diversity compliance issues AND opportunities. Idea brainstorming, peer collaboration, insight from other industries, and key learnings of the group are applied for the benefit of each individual. These sessions are free of charge to ICSBD Corporate members and are held at the Silicon Valley Capital Club. It's a very nice meeting and lunch environment!